4.06.2009

It's not everyday that you have a dream that you can remember so vividly but also makes you feel sick when you wake up because it was so scary and the moment you wake up you know it was just happening in your head.  This happened to me this morning....I had this awful dream that there was this rumor that the Empire State Building was on fire but no one believed it until everybody started feeling the heat from the sewer holes.  My whole family  was in NY and are they not overactors or panicers so it took some convincing from a friend before we decided to hop in a pick up truck and go upstate.  Good thing because as we were about to leave someone came running to the car telling us to run because aliens (I guess not terrorists) where releasing a toxic gas in the air.  According to my dream, if you were in a car you could drive fast enough to get out of there.  So we escape...but then they finally catch us upstate and we all ended up being gassed.  I remember trying to be as much of big sister to my little sister as I could but in truth I was scared too.  We were all about to die in each others arms and then I woke up.  FREAKED OUT.  I had to call my whole family of course. 

You would think I went to bed watching aliens or signs...but no....I was designing up until I went to bed....

creative minds can be scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment